Friday, July 11, 2014

My other blog.

Hi Readers,

After meeting many of you at the book signing and promotion event in Zagreb, I learned that a lot of people aren't aware of my other blog. I know Zablogreb has not been updated in a few months and the "other" blog is the reason. It's weekly and deals with a lot of the same things Zablogreb deals with. So, if you'd like to check it out, it's published every Friday on The Voice of Croatia. I talk about things like throwing potatoes at people, Alan Ford comics, and I'm sure propuh and punica are in there somewhere.

Enjoy. And thanks for reading.

-Cody

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    You should consider linking to your VoC posts when you write them. VoC doesn't seem to have a nice RSS feed for just your posts, yet having entries pop up in my RSS reader is more practical than checking out individually every site I'm interested in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete